FOR ANY LIFE THREATENING SITUATION PLEASE CALL 911
UConn Storrs Campus police can be contacted at (860) 486-4800 or through their website here
For other crisis, the following resources may be helpful:
- Call 211 for suicide prevention hotline, as well as housing, food, utility, and transportation assistance, & emergency mobile psychiatric services for children and teens.
- Counseling and Mental Health Services (CMHS) (860) 486-4705 is located at 337 Mansfield Road, Storrs, CT. Arjona Building, across from Mirror Lake on Storrs Campus. Serves all UConn students. You can visit their website here to access further resources.
- To get specific resources about Sexual Assault, Intimate Partner Violence, and Stalking visit UConn’s Title IX webpage.
- UConn Student Health and Wellness provides STD testing, general wellness appointments and more to UConn students.
- CT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE (888) 774-2900 available 24 hours a day. Para hablar o recibir ayuda, llama al (844) 831-9200. Visit their website here.
- CT SEXUAL ASSAULT CRISIS HOTLINE (888) 999-5545 available 24 hours a day. Para hablar llama al (888) 568-8332. Visit their website here. Willimantic United Services hotline (860) 456-2789.
For CHILDREN and TEENS:
Call 211 : Emergency Mobile Psychiatric Services (EMPS) Learn more about their resources here.
DCF Careline Child Abuse Investigation 800-842-2288
For ADULTS in psychiatric crisis :
United Services 860-774-2020 / 860-456-2261 Willimantic United Services hotline 860-456-2789
CT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE 24 hours CCADV call 211 or 888-774-2900, Para Español llama 844-831-9200
CT SEXUAL ASSAULT CRISIS HOTLINE 24 hours CONNSACS 888-999-5545, Para Español llama 888-568-8332.
Windham Hospital Emergency Room, 112 Mansfield Ave, Willimantic, CT Phone- 860.456.6715
Windham Hospital windhamhospital.org/services/medical-specialties/emergency-care
Manchester Memorial Hospital, 71 Haynes St, Manchester, CT Phone- 860.646.1222
Manchester Memorial Hospital echn.org/locations/manchester-memorial-hospital
UCONN Health Center Urgent Care Walk-In, 1 Royce Circle, Suite 103, Storrs Center, CT Phone- 860.487.9300
For non life-threatening medical emergencies UCONN Health Urgent Care Walk-In